All roads will lead to Greenville Bar, Marian Road, Calabar today Saturday 10th August 2013 by 8pm as the grand finale of Mr. Macho – a body building and intellectual competition for youths in Calabar will be staged.
Everyone is in high spirits as over 12 well-built contestants will file out tonight to vie for the star prize!
Mr. Basil – CEO of GreenVille Limited in a chat hinted that invited artistes, comedians, dancers, partners, men of the press within and outside Cross River State, fitness instructors and judges are already in Calabar for today’s event as it promises to be fun!
Calabar – The Paradise City is the capital of Cross River State. For the purpose of administration, the city is divided into Calabar Municipal and Calabar South LGAs.
Do you know that Calabar once served as the seat of Government of the Niger Coast Protectorate, Southern Protectorate and Oil River Protectorate? It is thus effectively the first Nigerian capital city!
As a social centre the city boasts of the first social club in Nigeria, The Africa Club, and hosted the first competitive football, cricket and field hockey games in Nigeria.
It will be a good opportunity for you to unwind, hang out with family and friends and savor the pleasures of the hospital nature of Paradise City.
Our crew is already in Calabar for this event too! Follow us on Twitter @Wetinhappen for live updates! You can also Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/WetinhappenMagazine for exclusive pictures and videos.
See you there!
Stories you should not MISS!!
- MEET OFONIME ‘PUSHIE’S MAKEOVER’ UKPANAH – WETINHAPPEN MAGAZINE YOUNG FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR! NEW!!
- SIVIC BOUTIQUE ANNOUNCE LATEST ARRIVALS! NEW!!
- IT’S OFFICIAL! FUNKE AKINDELE IS DIVORCED! NEW!!
- MEET DEHNIECE ETUKUDO…YOUNG AND UPWARDLY MOBILE NEW!!
- MEET MMANTI UMOH – SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA’S ONLY FEMALE KEYNOTE SPEAKER NEW!!
- 3RD IBIBIO PEOPLES CONGRESS FIXED FOR AUGUST 14-15 IN WASHINGTON DC. NEW!!
- BE THE 1ST TO LISTEN! ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ – ILLRHYMES [DJ KASS MASH UP VERSION] NEW!!
- DJ KASS DROPS ILLRHYMES ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ MASHUP VERSION TONITE! NEW!!
- WIZKID, ICE PRINCE, MOSES INWANG, IGONI ARCHIBONG ETC SHINES AT 2013 CITY PEOPLE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS [FULL LIST OF WINNERS] NEW!!
- KOSMIKKREATIONZ ANNOUNCE ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE FOR BRIDES IN AKWA IBOM NEW!!
- LAST WEEK REPORTS OF #NEWAKWAIBOM’S TWEET-CONVO NEW!!
What’s your comment on this post?