Click any of these buttons to share this post!

It was a tragic Tuesday morning at Ojota area of Lagos following the death of two brothers who were killed by generator fumes while sleeping.

It was gathered that the two young men came from the village for some skill acquisition, and were in their sister’s shop sleeping with the generator on in the same place.

Further reports said they were found dead by their sister with white substance coming out from their mouth.

The incident has been confirmed by the Lagos State Police Command Spokesman, DSP Bala Elkana on Wednesday.

He said; “On May 21, at about 7.30am, Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6.30am, one Emmanuel John, 21 years and John Paul, 22 years were found dead.

 

“They died as a result of generator fumes they inhaled while asleep. We gathered that the duo put on a generator and locked themselves inside the shop, resulting to their death,” Elkana said.

It was learnt that their corpse have been evacuated for burial by their relatives.

 

The post Two Brothers Killed By Generator Fumes While Sleeping In Lagos appeared first on Happenings In Nigeria.

Click any of these buttons to share this post!