When it comes to lighting up events in the Uyo metropolis and other nearby cities like Calabar or Port Harcourt, Tochlyt Effextz is one name to reckon with for professional lighting, sales, installation, and consultancy. Tochlyt Effextz is a lighting and event management company that undertakes different types of lighting services such as Stage/Theater Lighting, Studio/TV Production Lighting, Music video / movie lighting, club lighting etc…
As the company clinches 2 years of operations, the achievements and clientele speaks volume of where the company will be in the near future. A chat with the MD/CEO- Mr. Bassey Bassey in their city office confirmed that the company’s set goal is not far-fetched, as they seem to be achieving their 5 year goal in less than 3 years.
The company Tochlyt Effextz started from a residential apartment, and today, they can boast of lightings worth close to 5 million naira, said Mr. Bassey, who holds a National Diploma in Electrical Electronics & Engineering.
They provide lighting services for Churches, Mobile Entertainers, Clubs, Video recordings, Reality TV Shows, Street Shows and Music Videos with state-of-the art equipment and also installation of lighting sets for Churches, Club and Event Centers.
Their Clientele includes:
- Arts of the Apostles II”, organized by House of Praise
- Eket Fire Place” by Evangelist Ethel Odungide
- Etighi Dance Challenge Uyo/Calabar organized by NatureUdoh Records
- African Village Queen Pageant
- Two- Mad-Men (Season 2) featuring Klint de Drunk
- Etighi Carnival
- Godswill Akpabio Golden Hunt (Season 1)
- First Lady (Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan) visit to Akwa Ibom State
- Official unveiling of Garneti Exhibit
- Mary Atainyene’s Music Video Presentation Concert
- Mary Anny Asikpo Music Video presentation Concert
- Port Harcourt Fire Place with Evangelist Ethel Odungide
- Nuptial Crystals on AKBC TV
Music videos like:
I’m Blest by Mbomboyo,
Drumma by Illrhymes
Na so by Simon Groove, etc
60 Gibbs St., Off Dominic Utuk Ave., Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
What’s your comment on this post?