The Samsung Galaxy S7 is said to worth 200,000 Naira.

A twitter user identified as Plangkat Miller-Ham (@peekaymila) has taken to the platform to share a video of his colleague’s Samsung Galaxy S7 phone which caught fire on a desk.

LOANS

This was said to have happened at an office in Abuja, during working hour.

He shared a video of the incident and wrote;

My colleague’s Samsung Galaxy S7 just exploded on his table. Those whatsapp messages our mothers’ have been sending us are true, guys.”

Watch video below;

My colleague’s Samsung Galaxy S7 just exploded on his table.
Those whatsapp messages our mothers’ have been sending us are true, guys. pic.twitter.com/BYc6LgJPUx

— Plangkat Miller-Ham (@peekaymila) May 15, 2018

Good thing he was not using the phone when the incident happened.

The post Man’s Samsung Galaxy S7 Catches Fire and Explodes During Office Hour in Abuja appeared first on Ghafla! Nigeria.