Man Kills His Ex’s Friend And Hacks His Ex-Girlfriend Who Boasted About Him Being A Killer

A man has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder,
attempted murder and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon after
he stabbed his ex-girlfriend and killed her pregnant friend over the
weekend in the Bushwick Houses in Brooklyn.

Jerry Brown, 34, portrayed himself as a killer on Facebook. In fact,
he renamed himself the “Grim Creepa” on Facebook. His former girlfriend,
who he still sometimes lived with, referred to him affectionately on
Facebook as “Mr. 187”, a slang for murder.

anjelsteps web ad

“My fucking man doe. Mr 187 himself. I love you daddy,” Angela Valle boasted a month ago on Facebook.

“I love you my queen,” he replied.

She had no idea she would soon become his latest victim.

The police arrested Mr. Brown for attacking two mothers, leaving one dead and the other fighting for her life.

Investigators found a bloody ax in the building’s trash compactor
that the police said they believed Mr. Brown used in the attack. The
police will conduct more tests on the ax to confirm whether it is the
murder weapon.

New York Times reports that, according to the police, Mr. Brown
stabbed the women in the apartment of his former girlfriend, Angela
Valle, where he sometimes stayed. She was also wounded in the attack.

An Uber driver Ms. Valle had called after the attack, saw her
bleeding and called the police. When police arrived, they found Savannah
Rivera, 20, in her friend’s apartment, partially decapitated with
several fingers severed, the police said. Ms. Valle’s 4-year-old
daughter was found unharmed in a bedroom, officials said.

Mr. Brown has a violent history. This includes 13 prior arrests and a
stint in prison for attempted murder. In 2017, he was also arrested on
charges of attempting to strangle a former girlfriend.

In an interview on Saturday before his arrest, Mr. Brown told a local
television station, Pix11, that he had been diagnosed with
schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and said he did not remember
attacking the women earlier that day.

After the interview, Mr. Brown contacted detectives and arranged to
meet them in Manhattan so he can surrender himself to the police. They
drove him back to the 90th Precinct in Williamsburg, where he was
interviewed and arrested.

Mr Brown was admitted on Sunday to a hospital where he was scheduled to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

As for his girlfriend, she remained in the hospital in serious condition on Sunday.

Ms. Rivera’s family said was a mother to a three-year-old son named
Sebastian, and was two months pregnant with her second child. Her aunt,
Margaret Cruz, held back tears as she said:

He’s a monster. She didn’t have to die like that. It’s hard. Every
time I think about it, I want to cry. I want to go over there and
squeeze him, ‘Tell me, why? Why would you do this to her?’

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply