Why I was removed as Governor of Lagos State Governor Akinwunmi Ambode finally breaks silence.
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.
2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.
3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.
4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.
5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th mainland bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech
6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%
7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their master plan. I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.
9) I refused to use Lagos state funds to finance osun elections.
10) I opposed Tinubu’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.
Article culled from Hope for Nigeria
The post I was removed as Governor because I wanted to phase out Danfos, Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Agberos – AMBODE finally breaks silence appeared first on Happenings In Nigeria.