Editor’s note: Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele had in a recent exclusive chat with NAIJ.com, predicted that about five Nigerian governors would be betrayed by their deputies. He listed Abia, Sokoto, Taraba, Kano and Ebonyi states as the governors whose deputies are likely to ditch due to their political ambitions.
In a swift response, the deputy governors replied the prophecy, stating that the man of God was fallacious in his predictions.
Mr Daniel Ojuolape, in this opinion, has asked the deputy governors to heed the warning instead of raising dust about what God revealed to the man of God.
I read through the online publication of thenationonlineng.net with pity the reaction to God’s word by five deputy governors to the honest divine admonition from the Prophet of God Babatunde Elijah Ayodele.
It makes one sick that people who are supposed to be busy working to take Nigeria and their respective states out of the woods in the current economic downturn could be so mean as to be exerting energy raising dust about what God revealed. Tell me what is the crime in warning? You listen for your own good or you perish. The choice is yours.
They have proved that they are mere spare tyres with nothing concrete to contribute to governance. Are they really qualified to be leaders? Are they above God? They have behaved like kids.
I believe the Man of God will be too busy to be responding to these reactions. Perhaps they need to be told that over the years the Man of God delivered God’s messages that came to pass with global acceptance.
Among several other landmark prophecies;
– On page 38 of Sunday Sun December 28, 2014, the Prophet said Nigeria should expect increase in the price of petroleum products in 2015. Today against the old order we buy petrol N145/litre
– On same page 38 Sunday Sun December 28. 2014: The Lord revealed that “Republican Party will take over from Obama as the president of America in the 2016 election. This came to pass.
– On page 54 of Sunday Tribune of January 4, 2015 the Man of God foretold- I don’t see stable power supply till 2016. Today electricity supply is still epileptic in Nigeria
– Same page 54 of the Sunday Tribune of January 4, 2015, The Spirit of God through His Prophet warned: I foresee unrest and protests in America. There was post election crisis in America.
– On page 49 of Global Excellence of December 20 – Mon January 16 2012 the Lord revealed that: The then CBN governor Sanusi Lamido will be rubbished. He was forced out of office.
What manner of a “Doctor” is this Kelechi Igwe? Who ran from Abakaliki to Abuja to respond to a Prophetic warning? One cannot really see the intellectual depth in the reaction to the message from the throne above.
Those who don’t fear God cannot lead successfully. This lack of respect for issues spiritual is at the foundation of the present crisis in all fronts in Nigeria.
I appeal to the Man of God not to respond to the juvenile statement from this ‘Dr’ Igwe and the evil comrades. Please, Prophet, people like me hold you in high esteem hence my resolve to respond to this shenanigan. Please continue to do your good work God will continue to support your Ministry
Kelechi & Co lack foresight to see the future. Where are these new entrants into politics when the Lord revealed with clinical accuracy the following Divine Messages through Prophet Ayodele?
I want to admonish these idle minds to stop reading and interpreting prophetic statements like the newspaper stories. It is ignorance of the first order to do so.
The five deputy governors should learn to be grateful to the voice of God for warning them to comport themselves in office. It is outrightly beyond them to cast any aspersion on the Man of God for the prophetic statement made. Who are these people to judge the prophet? The 5 deputy governors should learn to draw a line between issues of politics and spiritual matters.
I hope they will jointly and individually ask God for forgiveness else God will fight them for this unwarranted provocation.
As for the prophetic message, I dare say we should all wait and see. Pride goes before a fall; especially the disdain of man towards God’s warning. Let them expect the punishment.
I am amazed that Igwe and the lieutenants could say that the Man of God was turning prophecy into business. I want to ask if he ever come to them. It seems to me these people are evil cultist hence the aversion for spiritual guidance from a genuine source. These people are not enlightened at all. I advise they should do more home work in future, get to the very root of issues before reacting. I could see now that transient political power can be a serious intoxicant hence the total lack of decorum by the Kelechi Igwe band. They have not attained this height politically before hence the confusion in their minds.
They are advised to fight people in the same category with them and navigate far away from Men of God. They are agents of Satan wanting to mislead others.
I recommend that Kelechi Igwe and his cohort should go back to Naij.Com and ask somebody with a discerning mind to read for them so that they can have a clearer picture of the Divine Messages concerning Hillary Clinton and Goodluck Jonathan. I recommend also that they should read Guardian Sat July 13, 2013 page 13which says “Jonathan will not win in 2015”
In The Defender- an Online publication of October 11, 2016 the Man of God said: Hillary must work on some states (five) to record success. She failed at the polls and won in only one of the identifies states. The rest is now history
Let me give Kelechi Igwe and Company for free these 20 fulfilled prophecies of the Man of God to enlighten them.
– Page 144 of the 2015/2016 Edition of the Warnings to the Nations which says “France should be careful of killings and terror attacks. It was confirmed by BBC that “France military foils terror plots”
– Page 47 of the 2015/2016 edition of the WTN says Let us pray against the death of any prominent politician. Vanguard of 21st July 2015 confirmed the death of Chief AtizaIhinda in Benue State.
– I foresee attack in Somalia. Page 137 of the 2015/2016 Edition of the WNT. Aljazeera of 21st July 2015 confirmed African Union and Somalia national troop launched an offensive in Jungal town
– Page 76 of the 2015/2016 edition says “ PDPneeds prayers to escape their crisis. Tribune Newspaper of 22nd July 2015 quotes OlisaMetuh as saying APC government should stop treating PDP members as prisoners of war
– Page 21 of the 2015/2016 edition says A den of kidnappers will be discovered in Oyo State. Tribune Newspaper of 5th August 2015 reported that Kidnappers den found in Oyo
– Page 21 of the 2015/2016 edition says Kano pillars FC must work well to get good result. Vanguard of 31st July 2015 confirmed New coach Baba Ganaru takes charge of Pillars FC
– Page 147 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “Nigeria will collaborate with other countries to fight Boko Haram. Tribune of 31st July, 2015 reports :UN Security Council rallies world support against Bioko Haram
– Page 146 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “United States of America must pray against natural disaster. Tribune Newspaper of 31st July, 2016 reports Raging North Californian wildfire threatens homes.
– Page 13 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “NAFDAC Director General must be careful not to be implicated. Tribune of 4th August 2015 reports “ EFCC grills NAFDAC Boss over abuse of office”
– Page 15 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “Yobe state should pray against explosions and attacks. “Bomb blasts at Sallah praying groundreported in Yobe”
– Page 88 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “Attempts will be made to scrutinize and stamp out irregularities and mismanagement in WAEC. Daily Times reports that “Committee setup by government of Nigeria to review reports of irregularities in WAEC.
– Page 143 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “ Italy will face economic challenges” BBC reports the country spent over N200m on agriculture because of heat waves”
– Page 72 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says some Senators will be charged for anti- party activities. Naij.com reports that Six Senators on suspension over their involvement in the recent petition to the police over alleged forgery of senate rules.
– Page 81 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says the EFCC operatives will be trained and equipped on new technology and techniques of fraud detention. Punch of July 23rd, 2015 reports “European Union projects in Nigeria provided forensic training for EFCC, anti corruption agencies”
– Page 131 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nation s says “ there will be election violence in Burundi. BBC of 22/7/15 reports “Vote count underway in controversial Burundi’s polls
– Page 69 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “ Thegovernment will take bold steps on the issue of corruption”. Tribune of 22/7/15 repots “ No corrupt APC members will escape justice- Buhari”
– Page 74 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations “The government will re-strategize on how to get the chibok girls. Nigeria Tribune Newspaper of 22/7/15 reports “ We can negotiate for Chibok Girls release – Buhari”
– Page 51 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “Akwa Ibom needs prayers against political crisis against the incumbent governor. Punch newspaper of 23/7/15 reports “ Commissionership- return of Akpabio men tears Akwa Ibom apart”
– Page 97 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “We should pray to avert problems on our oil pipelines. Vanguard of 19/8/15 reports “Vandals die as NNPC pipeline explodes in Lagos.
– Page 141 of the 2015/2016 edition of the Warnings to the Nations says “ Indonesia needs prayers so that they will not experience natural disaster” BBC on 27/7/15 reports “Powerful earthquake hits Indonesia”
A word is enough for the wise
The views expressed in this article are the author’s own and do not necessarily represent the editorial policy of Naij.com. NAIJ.com welcomes writers, bloggers, photographers and all sorts of “noise makers” to become a part of our Bloggers network.
If you are a seasoned writer or a complete newbie – apply and become Nigeria’s next star blogger. Send us some info about your career, interests and expertise and why you’d like to contribute to the Blogger Network at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please send us the link to your blog and three examples of your work. More details in NAIJ.com’s step-by-step guide for guest bloggers.