A student of the University of Uyo has lost his fingers and is in need of emergency surgery after his fingers were blown off by fireworks.

51373719_10218610272269921_4823592704015335424_n

According to reports, the young man was celebrating on the 1st of January when the accident happened.

The fireworks was believed to have seven rounds but as the boy held it in his hand and lit it, it exploded on the first round.

He is reportedly a final year student in the faculty of education, UNIUYO.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *