BBNaija 2019 will begin in June 2019, and it’s closer than you think. The most anticipated reality TV show in Nigeria, Big Brother Naija (BBNaija 2019), will be aired in June 2019, and fans are expectant.
The auditions were held in February and March 2019, but with the large turnout of potential housemates, only few will be chosen.
With Big Brother Naija 4 (Forget Wahala) on its way, here are things to expect in the house:
- The BBNaija 2019 ‘Forget Wahala’ will be filmed in Lagos, Nigeria for a period of 90 days.
- ‘Forget Wahala’ may sound like you should actually ignore “wahala”, but it will as well come with its own share of drama, style, intrigue, romance, controversies, and deceit.
- As usual, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the King of Agbada will return as the host of the BB Naija reality TV show and the eviction show.
- This year, the house will host more Nigerian celebrity guests visiting the housemates.
- For the roll call, BBNaija 2019 will have between 10 and 20 housemates.
- Bet9ja will possibly be having the audience bet on activities of the house that include Head of House, Task winner, first housemate to be evicted and winner of the show.
- Drawn across the different geopolitical zones of the country, the BBNaija 2019 house will have a heavy influence of Nigerian culture.
The post BBNaija 2019 Is Closer Than You Think And Here’s What To Expect appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.