The Programme is sponsored by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (HPN), Operator of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/MPN Joint Venture in collaboration with Akwa lbom State Government (AKSG) and Knowledge Partners Limited (KPL) business partner to International Business Machines (IBM), as part of its community assistance programmes aimed at boosting capacity building.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation has a long history or operating in Nigeria. The company maintains a robust and active community relations programme that impacts its areas of operation.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Field: Graduate Jobs/Internships
This is a non residential training in Information Technology as well as Entrepreneurship skills targeted at unemployed graduates of Akwa Ibom State origin. However, new opportunities would be given to indigenes of other states of Nigeria.
The programme seeks amongst others to:
- Encourage entrepreneurship and technology skills among trainees
- Reduce unemployment in the State
- Provide pool of experienced persons in INCT skills for both public and private sector employers.
- The sessions are in abthes of 50 persons each for a period of six months comprising of a 3 month Instructor led training (ILT) and another 3 months on the job training (OTJ) through internship placements with reputable organizations.
3.0 Enrollment Requirements
Applicants as Trainees for AKS-NNPC/MPN & KPL/IBM Graduate Assistance Programme (GAP) Phase II must:
- Be university or polytechnic graduate (B.Sc or BA) with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division or HND Lower Credit in any discipline
- Have completed NYSC
- Be successful in the competitive GAP aptitude test and selection interview conducted later
- Be aged between 21 – 35 years
Method of Application
- Interested candidates should either:
- Submit application letter with hard copy of detailed curriculum vitae indicating cell phone contacts, email addresses and proof of Local Government Area of Origin in an envelop marked Graduate Assistance Programme addressed to:
AKS-NNPC/MPN & KPL/IBM
Graduate Assistance Programme
VADOC Phase II. Ministry of Science and Technology
84 Obio lmo Street. Uyo.Akwa lbom State
Apply online and attach curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must reach The Programme Consultant not later than 14 days from we date of this publication. Application deadline: August 20, 2013.
For further inquiries visit our website www.gapng.com.
OR email us at email@example.com; OR visit the office at above stated address
- MEET OFONIME ‘PUSHIE’S MAKEOVER’ UKPANAH – WETINHAPPEN MAGAZINE YOUNG FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR! NEW!!
- SIVIC BOUTIQUE ANNOUNCE LATEST ARRIVALS! NEW!!
- IT’S OFFICIAL! FUNKE AKINDELE IS DIVORCED! NEW!!
- MEET DEHNIECE ETUKUDO…YOUNG AND UPWARDLY MOBILE NEW!!
- MEET MMANTI UMOH – SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA’S ONLY FEMALE KEYNOTE SPEAKER NEW!!
- 3RD IBIBIO PEOPLES CONGRESS FIXED FOR AUGUST 14-15 IN WASHINGTON DC. NEW!!
- BE THE 1ST TO LISTEN! ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ – ILLRHYMES [DJ KASS MASH UP VERSION] NEW!!
- DJ KASS DROPS ILLRHYMES ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ MASHUP VERSION TONITE! NEW!!
- WIZKID, ICE PRINCE, MOSES INWANG, IGONI ARCHIBONG ETC SHINES AT 2013 CITY PEOPLE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS [FULL LIST OF WINNERS] NEW!!
- KOSMIKKREATIONZ ANNOUNCE ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE FOR BRIDES IN AKWA IBOM NEW!!
- LAST WEEK REPORTS OF #NEWAKWAIBOM’S TWEET-CONVO NEW!!