Sally Mbanefo is a drop dead gorgeous woman in her 50s. She believes her smile is her best facial feature and always smiles any opportunity she gets. Sally is a talented painter and sculptor and spends her free time indulging in these hobbies.
Mrs Mbanefo is a mother of three children and is married to Christopher Mbanefo. She studied law in University of Lagos and has work experience in various industries and sectors. She was appointed director general of Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) in 2013 by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Check ut photos of the beautiful woman.
1. As former model, Mr Mbanefo is one ageless beauty.
2. Wonderful bone structure, pretty lady in pretty silver dress
3. Sally is a gorgeous mother of three children.
4. Wondering why she is so pretty? Her mother was of Italian Swiss origin.
5. As DG of NTDC, she travelled far and wide to show the rich culture of Nigeria.
6. So beautiful, all she has to do is look in the camera and it’s a perfect picture.
7. With that Nigerian flag hat, who could be more beautiful?