Tiwa Savage is back. Yes, there is no new single that is blowing up the airwaves right now.
But we get it. The timely posting of her post-baby body on Instagram and the Forte filling station appearance means one thing: I am on my way back!
It is just a matter of time, before you hear a fresh track, introduced with that husky voice which is Don Jazzy’s trademark.
So, while Mrs Teezbillz nursed her son, who were the five artistes that should have stepped up but failed to?
1. Waje: We seriously wonder what happened to you, Waje. We had high hopes for you, especially with your multi-octave voice, but you you did not deliver. Not one jam that blew us away. And it is also quite scary that your last meaningful song had Tiwa Savage on it. Says a lot.
2. Niyola: Okay, we will admit that you never showed great promise. But this was a great opportunity to seize the moment. And you did not. If this music thing is not working for you, maybe you should just get married to Banky W and start a family?
3. Omawumi: Yes, we know you are taking a break from music, so you can return with something ‘big’. Ah. At this rate, after the Tiwa Savage comeback is made flesh, we really wonder how big yours will be in comparison.
4. Emma Nyra: Incase you missed the news, Ubi Franklin is engaged. Which means he has moved on from you. Sweetheart, you really should move on too and start making music. Oops. Too late. Tiwa Savage is around the corner.
5. Seyi Shay: It really hurts us to include you in this list, but we have to. You have not dropped anything worthy of our bandwith and time since Tiwa went away. Now we are dying to have her back.
From Angry Music Lover
The post 5 Female Artistes That ‘Slept’ While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.
Powered by WPeMatico