The management of ‘Akwa Ibom Fine Boy’ and MTN Project Fame runner up- Eyo Eminue has frowned at the reports by Naijaleaks.org for publishing an untrue story about a brawl between their artiste Eyo Eminue and Barrister Emmanuel Enoidem, the Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Housing & Urban Renewal. Reacting to the news in a phone interview, Eyo, who spoke from Lagos, told journalists through his publicist Nelson NseAbasi, that he was never at Monty Suites on the day of the said brawl between him and Barrister Enoidem, who he described as a father and deacon at Abel Damina’s Power City International.

‘My brother, as you speak with me I am in Lagos, I was never at Monty Suites on the said day, I and Barr. Enoidem NEVER met on Friday 24th August 2012 at Monty Suite, or any Club in Uyo for that matter.

Talking about slander and character assassination, Eyo went further to state that his lawyer and music management company have been putting pen to paper on how to take a legal action against the publishers of the online news magazine www.naijaleaks.org that couldnt even get the name of the Monty Suites club right.
Naijaleaks.org has failed its mission statement, which is to ‘strive to highlight the moral decay that is threatening to destroy the very fabric of our society’. ‘It is time we questioned ourselves and principles with a no holds barred attitude towards tackling the hydra headed monster that has devoured every aspect of our society’.
Essien Ndueso-Personal Assistant to the Akwa Ibom state Commissioner for Information & Communication has also reacted to the slanderous write up by Naijaleaks after confirming facts from both parties involved, including entertainers who are frequent visitors to the Monty Suites Nite Club referred to as M-Lounge.  The Info Commissioner’s aide referred to the report as a ‘BIG LIE, and From the PIT of HELL’.
However, all efforts to reach Barrister Emmanuel Enoidem on the subject matter proved abortive, speaking on his behalf, the Chairman of Monty Group-Sir Monday Uko said earlier in a phone conversation that no such brawl occurred, he added that the site might be sponsored by the opposition as a strategy to distract the government officials, and another cooked up propaganda to rubbish the Governor’s aides and his administration.
Nelson NseAbasi reporting

Related posts:

Leave a Reply