- SIVIC BOUTIQUE ANNOUNCE LATEST ARRIVALS! NEW!!
- IT’S OFFICIAL! FUNKE AKINDELE IS DIVORCED! NEW!!
- MEET DEHNIECE ETUKUDO…YOUNG AND UPWARDLY MOBILE NEW!!
- MEET MMANTI UMOH – SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA’S ONLY FEMALE KEYNOTE SPEAKER NEW!!
- 3RD IBIBIO PEOPLES CONGRESS FIXED FOR AUGUST 14-15 IN WASHINGTON DC. NEW!!
- BE THE 1ST TO LISTEN! ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ – ILLRHYMES [DJ KASS MASH UP VERSION] NEW!!
- DJ KASS DROPS ILLRHYMES ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ MASHUP VERSION TONITE! NEW!!
- WIZKID, ICE PRINCE, MOSES INWANG, IGONI ARCHIBONG ETC SHINES AT 2013 CITY PEOPLE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS [FULL LIST OF WINNERS] NEW!!
- KOSMIKKREATIONZ ANNOUNCE ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE FOR BRIDES IN AKWA IBOM NEW!!
- LAST WEEK REPORTS OF #NEWAKWAIBOM’S TWEET-CONVO NEW!!
It is not hard to spot Uduak Sabastine Etuk. Her masterful use of rich fabrics, unique colour combinations, carriage and charming smile have made her a stylish woman of note. She is svelte, sleek and chic. she does not only look good but makes a difference in people’s lives by giving back through causes that add value to young people and improve the living condition of handicapped women.
Her smile makes a wardrobe spicy like hot sauce wakes up scrambled eggs. Her wardrobe is a marvelous playground to find shocking new shades for a fabulous underpinning that’s perfect for her and not a shock to her pocket book.
Her poise makes her body language elegant, and her personality bubbly like a glass of champagne. She knows how to put it all together and can be described as a definite balance to style.
Uduak runs split Global Investments, the parent company of Split Engineering & Beautification and Split Emporium.
Split Engineering services a catalogue of clientele including Julius Berger, Stemco, Reycon, Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Works, etc.; while Split Emporium is an upscale boutique specializing in different kinds of popular products for today’s fashion savvy clientele.
Uduak holds a B.Sc in Computer Science from University of Uyo, She is married to Mike Sabastine Etuk, and she has beautiful kids.
Stories you should not MISS!!
What’s your comment on this post?