The statement terminating the minister’s appointment reads: “His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR President and Commander –in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria has relieved Inuwa Abdul-kadir, Esq of his appointment as Honourable Minister of Youth Development with effect from the 26th of August, 2013.
The former Minister is to hand over to the Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Youth Development.
- PICTURES – GLOBACOM LAUNCHES GLOZONE OUTLET IN UYO New!!
- JOB VACANCIES – AKWA IBOM STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH RECRUITMENT, AUGUST 2013 New!!
- 3 SIMPLE WAYS TO GET YOUR VIDEOS ON MTV BASE New!!
- AMAECOM GLOBAL PEGS NEW BRANCHES IN UMUAHIA AND OWERRI New!!
- NEWS – INEC REGISTERS TWO NEW POLITICAL PARTIES New!!
- MUSIC VIDEOS – GODAFA DROPS ‘IT IS OVER’ VIDEO FEATURING MISTA XTO & EMMA SOLUTION New!!
- LATEST MUSIC – DAVIDO DROPS ANOTHER HOT NEW SINGLE! New!!
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SET TO TAKE STAGE AT MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS New!!
- PHOTOGRAPHY – CARROT DAZZLES AT SAMSUNG #NX300CHALLENGENG New!!
- MUSIC DOWNLOAD – BRAND NEW!! “GIMME BRAIN” BY CYNTHIA MORGAN New!!