The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has opened a Citizens’ Contact Centre – a facility allowing the general public constant access to the Commission with enquiries and exchange of information.
The INEC Citizens Contact Centre (ICCC) is a Situation Room that operates daily. For now, it will open between 9am and 5pm. Later on, the Centre will scale up to round-the-clock (i.e. 24-hour) service.
As a daily Situation Room, the Centre offers the public opportunity for getting real time responses to enquiries, incident-reports, complaints and queries about any aspect of the electoral process.
In the immediate instance, the Centre is available for use by the public during the Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) beginning in Anambra State on Monday, August 19, 2013.
The Centre can be accessed through telephone lines, Facebook, Twitter and INEC’s website.
Phone numbers: 07098116381, 07098115257, 07098117563 and 07098110916.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/inecnigeria (INEC Nigeria)
Twitter handle: @inecnigeria
Call in, someone will be waiting to respond.
Stories you should not MISS!!
- PICTURES – GLOBACOM LAUNCHES GLOZONE OUTLET IN UYO New!!
- JOB VACANCIES – AKWA IBOM STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH RECRUITMENT, AUGUST 2013 New!!
- 3 SIMPLE WAYS TO GET YOUR VIDEOS ON MTV BASE New!!
- AMAECOM GLOBAL PEGS NEW BRANCHES IN UMUAHIA AND OWERRI New!!
- NEWS – INEC REGISTERS TWO NEW POLITICAL PARTIES New!!
- MUSIC VIDEOS – GODAFA DROPS ‘IT IS OVER’ VIDEO FEATURING MISTA XTO & EMMA SOLUTION New!!
- LATEST MUSIC – DAVIDO DROPS ANOTHER HOT NEW SINGLE! New!!
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SET TO TAKE STAGE AT MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS New!!
- PHOTOGRAPHY – CARROT DAZZLES AT SAMSUNG #NX300CHALLENGENG New!!
- MUSIC DOWNLOAD – BRAND NEW!! “GIMME BRAIN” BY CYNTHIA MORGAN New!!
What’s your comment on this post?