President Buhari today inaugurated and gave portfolio to 36 new ministers. While doing that, Buhari read out strict 11 Do’s and Don’ts the new ministers must follow.
Read them below;
- Foreign travels must be duty-related
- Ministers must operate within lean resources;
- No more flamboyance
- Strict adherence to the rule of law
- Compliance to Civil Service Rules
- Living above board;
- Co-operation with Permanent Secretaries
- No more rancour between ministers and ministers of State
- Appointment of some aides should be from the civil service
- Drastic reduction of vehicles in convoys
- All decisions must lead to change.
The post 11 Do’s And Don’t Buhari Handed Nigeria’s New Ministers appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.
Powered by WPeMatico