- SIVIC BOUTIQUE ANNOUNCE LATEST ARRIVALS! NEW!!
- IT’S OFFICIAL! FUNKE AKINDELE IS DIVORCED!
- MEET DEHNIECE ETUKUDO…YOUNG AND UPWARDLY MOBILE
- MEET MMANTI UMOH – SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA’S ONLY FEMALE KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- 3RD IBIBIO PEOPLES CONGRESS FIXED FOR AUGUST 14-15 IN WASHINGTON DC.
- BE THE 1ST TO LISTEN! ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ – ILLRHYMES [DJ KASS MASH UP VERSION]
- DJ KASS DROPS ILLRHYMES ‘SUPPOSE TO KNOW’ MASHUP VERSION TONITE!
- WIZKID, ICE PRINCE, MOSES INWANG, IGONI ARCHIBONG ETC SHINES AT 2013 CITY PEOPLE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS [FULL LIST OF WINNERS]
- KOSMIKKREATIONZ ANNOUNCE ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE FOR BRIDES IN AKWA IBOM
- LAST WEEK REPORTS OF #NEWAKWAIBOM’S TWEET-CONVO
10 outstanding leaders and entrepreneurs in Akwa Ibom State have been penned to receive honors in the maiden edition of The Wetinhappen Magazine Service Excellence Awards 2013 for their meritorious and outstanding performance in the state – the CEO of WETINHAPPEN MAGAZINE Aniekan James Ekah announced to press men in Uyo over the weekend.
Wetinhappen Magazine– www.wetinhappen.blogspot.com – is an Uyo-based interactive internet magazine focusing on leaders, celebrities, achievers, events and places in Akwa Ibom and beyond.
Wetinhappen.blogspot.com is a fast-growing website read by thousands of people each month from over 98 countries in the world making it one of the most popular entertainment news blog online! They offer a unique blend of professionally written featured stories, user contributed articles, and high resolution photography.
The Wetinhappen Magazine Service Excellence Awards – the CEO noted is the Most Prestigious Recognition of Excellence in Leadership and Public Service in Akwa Ibom State. It is a reward for the creative achievements and contributions of leaders that have led to a more effective and responsive transformation approach across Akwa Ibom State.
While briefing pressmen in Uyo, the CEO said “The Wetinhappen Magazine Service Excellence Awards recognizes the fact that democracy and successful governance are built on a competent leadership and civil service with diligent and eminent leaders, who have turn words into action.”
The Wetinhappen Magazine Service Excellence Awards will be given annually to well deserving leaders in the state. “It is our belief that this award will promote professionalism and visibility of excellent service delivery, and encourage exemplary leaders.” Aniekan concluded.
Stories you should not MISS!!
What’s your comment on this post?